|Date Posted||Company/Organization||Position (click for details)||Location||Posting Expiry|
|2021-12-16||Trillium Architectural Products||Various – Remote or In-Office||Toronto or Remote||2022-12-16|
Safely Securing the Built Environment through Building, Fire, and Life Safety Codes
Among the topics covered in this comprehensive 17-minute video, are:
- What are building codes and why do they exist?
- How do we protect lives in an emergency?
- What is a means of egress?
- How do we control the spread of fire?
- Basic code principles
- High occupancy building considerations