DHT Exam Prep (DHT120)
November 27-28, 2019
Location: Grand Valley Construction Association
Address: 25 Sheldon Drive, Cambridge, ON N1R 6R8
Fee: Ontario Chapter Members - $1,050 (plus HST) | Other Chapter Members - $1,210 (plus HST) | Non-Members - $1,460 (plus HST)
Students pursuing the Door Hardware Technician (DHT) designation will review material and complete in-class exercises that cover the 8 segments of the exam, Hardware, Doors & Frames, Electrified Hardware and Access Control, Keying, Project Management, Codes, Contract Documents, and Coordination, that are found on the DHT exam. You will leave this class with a firm understanding of what you need to know to be prepared for the DHT credentialing exam. Students are not required to have taken all of the review courses as attendees may have obtained this knowledge through other education or on the job training.
You will review material from the follow intermediate level courses:
- COR103 – Understanding and Using Construction Documents
- COR117 – Door, Frame and Architectural Hardware Applications
- COR123 – Using Door, Frame and Hardware Standards (formerly CDC300 Door and Frame Standards and ELT515 Using BHMA Product Standards )
- COR133 – Electrified Architectural Hardware
- COR140 – Using Codes & Standards
- COR146 – Introduction to Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware (formerly CDC305 Detailing Doors and Frames)
- COR147 – Introduction to Specification Writing
- COR153 – Installation Coordination and Project Management
- COR163 – Developing Masterkey Sytems (formerly AHC200 Masterkeying)
- DHC205 – Intermediate Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware (formerly AHC205 – Detailing Hardware and CDC305 Detailing Doors and Frames)
Registration Fee Policies
- Member fee applies to all DHI individual members or any employee of a corporate member.
- Registration fee includes tuition, course material, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
- A $200 administration fee will be applied to cancellations received until October 25, 2019; no refunds after this date.
Multiple Registration Discount
- Companies that register five or more employees are entitled to a reduced registration fee based on the number of students enrolled. Contact DHI Canada for more information – 416-492-6502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes run daily Wednesday, November 27 and Thursday, November 28 from 8:00 am - 4:45 pm
- Class continues on Friday, November 29 from 8:00 am - 10:30 am.
- DHT Exam begins at 11:30 am and ends 3:30 pm.
- This class might be cancelled if there are fewer than 5 students registered.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate all student registrations.
|Register Online||Register by Mail/Fax|